I post orders out once or twice a week - but I can generally speed that up on request - email email@example.com if you have a deadline and I'll see what I can do.
All orders are taking longer than normal to reach their destinations.
Within the UK
I use the Royal Mail for all my post.
- All UK orders have a £3.95 shipping charge.
- All UK orders are using a tracked service right now
International order costs vary a little, depending on whether it's small enough to masquerade as a large letter or not. I use Royal Mail for most orders, although occasionally for a larger parcel I'll use a courier service.
I've kept untracked services available for smaller international orders, but please be aware that anything send untracked may take several weeks to get to you.
- Large letter (untracked) - £4.95
- Parcels and all tracked packages - £12.95
Rest of the world
- Large letter (untracked) - £5.95
- Parcels and all tracked packages- £16.95
EU customers - you'll have to pay VAT on orders. If you'd prefer to pay upfront and avoid any extra charges or surprises please use the EU-only payment option when you're checking out, and I'll send you an invoice for the total.