Latest Covid-related-doom update (21st Dec): no international post is leaving the UK! I hope this will sort itself out by the end of the year - which can not come fast enough, as far as I'm concerned - and I'm not planning to send any more post this year, so I'm not going to shut off international orders. If you are ordering from outside the UK please be aware that it might take several weeks for your order to get to you, and I may end up needing to send you a refund instead of some cats in the post if this doesn't resolve itself. And - EU customers - be aware that you may have to start paying customs charges on your catty packages from now on.
All shipping is on hold until the 3rd of January, when we'll hopefully have woken into a new, plague-free, sunlit perfect new year.
Within the UK
I use the Royal Mail for all my post.
- Orders under £50 have a standard shipping charge of just £2.95.
- For orders of £50 or more standard shipping is free.
- If you'd like your order sent tracked it's £4.95.
International order costs vary a little, depending on whether it's small enough to masquerade as a large letter or not.
- Large letter (standard) - £3.95
- Large letter (tracked) - £9.95
- Parcel (standard) - £8.95
- Parcel - tracked - £12.95
Rest of the world
- Large letter (standard) - £4.95
- Large letter (tracked) - £15.95
- Parcel (standard) - £12.95
- Parcel - tracked - £15.95
I try to get everything sent out within two or three working days (unless it's a pre-order). You'll get an email letting you know once your order is on the way.
If you have a tight deadline get in touch. I can usually speed things up and can very often get it out to you the same day if I know it's urgent.