Shipping & delivery information
I post orders out once or twice a week - but I can generally speed that up on request - email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a deadline and I'll see what I can do.
Within the UK
I use the Royal Mail for all UK post.
- All UK orders have a £3.95 shipping charge.
- All UK orders are using a tracked service right now
International order costs vary a little, depending on whether it's small enough to masquerade as a large letter or not. I use Royal Mail for most orders, although occasionally for a larger parcel I'll use a courier service.
I've kept untracked services available for smaller international orders, but please be aware that anything send untracked may take several weeks to get to you.
- Large letter (untracked) - £4.95
- Parcels and all tracked packages - £12.95
Rest of the world
- Large letter (untracked) - £5.95
- Parcels and all tracked packages- £16.95
Advent calendar shipping is calculated separately.
- UK: £5
- Europe: Stitchmarker calenders £15 / Yarn calendars £20
- Rest of the world: Stitchmarker calendars £15/ yarn calendars £25
All advent calendars are sent using a tracked service. I'll make a final decision nearer the time (and email all adventeers to let you know what's happening).
The plan (which may change) is that I'll use Royal Mail where possible. Larger orders will use a reliable courier service, and EU orders may also use a courier service if this makes customs clearance easier.
If you have any specific courier likes / dislikes I'll do my best to accommodate them.