The first of this year’s shawls is Meltwater!
Meltwater is a long crescent shawl. It uses stripes, slipped stitches and nupps to build up a subtle drip pattern.
Meltwater needs one skein of a solid-coloured 4ply and one set of miniskeins.
You can choose your own combination of full skein and mini skein. I've used The Fog is Lifting and Snowcloud for a subtle shawl.
Four miniskein sets to choose from:
- The fog is lifting - a glowing green, starting subtle and getting brighter
- Flamingo party - pinks and oranges, a touch of dark speckle, no subtlety at all
- Soft rain - a gradual shift through lilac
- Harvest - soft straw deepening to a rich gold
Four full skeins to choose from:
- Bainín - clean white
- Snowcloud - the softest of silver greys
- Crow Friend - a soft, deep navy
- Chasing Shadows - a warm charcoal grey
(100% merino, 400m/100gr full skein, 5x 80m/20gr miniskein)
- one set of mini skeins
- one full skein
- one set of stitchmakers, with two feature markers for the edge and twenty five plain markers for the central pattern
- a download code to get the pattern on release