The summer shawl this year is Pollen!
Pollen is a semi-circular shawl, where stripes and slip-stitches build up a pattern. It's a lovely, easy knit, perfect for bringing to the beach or the park.
Meltwater needs one skein of a solid-coloured 4ply and one set of miniskeins.
You can choose your own combination of full skein and mini skein. I've used Peony and Bainín for the sample here.
There are two new sets of miniskeins for summer!
Peony: A warm floral pink, fading from bold to barely there.
Merfade: An undersea wander from turquoise to green.
Or if you prefer, you can get any of the older mini-sets.
- The fog is lifting - a glowing green, starting subtle and getting brighter
- Flamingo party - pinks and oranges, a touch of dark speckle, no subtlety at all
- Soft rain - a gradual shift through lilac
- Harvest - soft straw deepening to a rich gold
For the contrast skein, you can choose from:
- Bainín - clean white
- Snowcloud - the softest of silver greys
- Crow Friend - a soft, deep navy
- Chasing Shadows - a warm charcoal grey
(100% merino, 400m/100gr full skein, 5x 80m/20gr miniskein)
- one set of mini skeins
- one full skein
- two summery stitchmarkers and a little pawful of bulb pins
- a download code for the pattern