Get a unicorn on your needles! Unicorn is a raglan-sleeved sweater with a big intarsia unicorn smile, and some sweet swishy-mane stripes.
These kits for Unicorn contain all the yarn you'll need, a download code for the pattern (released on the 8th of September), some handy stitchmarkers and bulb pins and a mewnicorn enamel pin.
Unicorn comes in eight sizes. Download a PDF with the full schematic, size charts and yarn requirements.
About the yarn
Caitín Unicorn (dyed just for this!)
- 100% superwash merino
- DK weight
- 50gr/112m and 20gr/ 45m skeins
About the colours
- Mermaid loves unicorn - sea greens
- Super surprise sherbert - pink fading to yellow
- Violets in the clouds - purple fading to blue
- Candyfloss & berries - pink fading to purple
- Mystery rainbow - I'll mix you a special four-shade rainbow from the colours above. (If there's something you really want or don't want leave a comment.)
- A little less whimsy - a slightly darker, less frivolous half-rainbow - pink, purple, blue and teal.
There are three main colours to choose from
- Sparklehooves - a pale, silvery grey
- Gloomicorn - a darker, warm charcoally grey
- Duskymane - a cool, dark steely grey.
Size 1: 2 x 50gr, 5 x 20gr
Sizes 2 & 3: 3 x 50gr, 5 x 20gr
Sizes 4 & 5: 4 x 50gr, 5 x 20gr
Size 6: 5 x 50gr, 8 x 20gr
Sizes 7 & 8: 6 x 50gr, 9 x 20gr
All sizes also include a tiny skein of silvery tencel for the unicorn's horn, and a little twist of blue for their eye.