Sinister Catdigan just-add-yarn extra-catty kit
Not enough cats in your life? Or on your cardigan? The Sinister Catdigan will solve that problem! Look at all those smug, judgy little faces glaring out at the world, and plotting all sorts of sinister goings-on.
This cardigan is worked in 4-ply yarn. It works well as a fitted cardigan with little or no positive ease, and also as a more relaxed, looser knit. There are instructions for knitting it with both a shaped and and straight waist.
It's graded for sixteen sizes, from a 74cm/ 29" chest to a 164cm /64.5" chest.
About the kit
This kit does not include yarn - the pattern is written to work with a variety of 4-ply yarns.
This kit does include:
- The printed pattern - with a ravelry download code.
- A sinister-cat-wearing-sinister-catdigan enamel pin and/ or woven sew-on badge.
- A set of specially designed stitchmarkers featuring the catdigan-wearing cat. Leave a note in checkout if there's a colour you particularly want.
- A tin of brightly coloured bulb pins (approx 50 pins) - these are so good for marking sleeve and body decreases.
- A shopping list with the yarn requirements for each size - perfect for popping into your bag to take shopping at yarn festivals or your LYS.
- A little pawful of other goodies (badges, stickers, etc)
- An organic & fair-trade sturdy cotton canvas bag with a giant cat-in-catdigan printed on the front