The Catvent Sweater
The Catvent Sweater is a top-down, catty-colourwork knit, with drop sleeves and lots of options for customisation.
It comes in seven sizes, to fit chest sizes from 75 - 160cm (allowing for 25cm of positive ease). There are three lengths to choose from and four neckline options.
The kit contains;
- 25 mini-skeins - individually wrapped and labelled. The packaging will all be recyclable, and as minimal as I can make it while still keeping the yarn a secret and the unwrapping fun.
- 4 100gr skeins - two in white for the colourwork, and two in a coordinating grey to work the sleeves & collar.
- 2 mini-skeins so that you can get swatching ahead of time.
- the Catvent Sweater pattern
- a second scrap-using pattern of your choice
- plus a few little crafty extras scattered throughout the calendar, including an extra-special extra for Christmas day.
The yarn in this kit is a lovely, sturdy non-superwash DK-weight wool.
This year we're off to Sparkly Rainbowcatland Fairground for The Catnival Is Over.
The yarn will be cheery and bright, in a happy rainbow gradient. Think bright, bold colours in a mix of semi-solids with maybe a smidge of subtle varigation.
The yarn shown isn't the yarn that will be in the calendar - that would ruin the surprise. It's a peek at last year's Landlocked colourway.
Add on a project bag and enamel pin in a new-for-advent catty design, or go for the whole adventstravaganza, and get the stitchmarker calendar as well. This year's theme is The Catnival is over so expect a riotous kaleidoscope of colour and shape.
All advents will be sent using a tracked service. Calendars will be dispatched in October, in plenty of time to reach you before December the 1st. I'll be in touch in September to check for address updates, and with full details about when and how they're being posted out.
This is the pay-in-full option - you can find the advent installment plans here.