Curl up under the Kaleidocatty Blanket. (Cats love a woolly-wool lap-blanket.) It's a modular hexagonal colourwork blanket - but it can be assembled as a wrap, scarf, a bag or a scattering of tiny cushions instead. It's a lot of fun to knit!
The kit contains;
- 25 mini-skeins - individually wrapped and labelled. The packaging will all be recyclable, and as minimal as I can make it while still keeping the yarn a secret and the unwrapping fun.
- 4 x 100gr skeins - two in white for the colourwork, and two in a coordinating mid-grey for the border.
- 2 mini-skeins so that you can get swatching ahead of time.
- the Kaleidocatty pattern
- a second scrap-using pattern of your choice
- plus a few little crafty extras scattered throughout the calendar, including an extra-special extra for Christmas day.
The yarn in this kit is a lovely, sturdy non-superwash DK-weight wool.
This year we're off to Sparkly Rainbowcatland Fairground for The Catnival Is Over.
The yarn will be cheery and bright, in a happy rainbow gradient. Think bright, bold colours in a mix of semi-solids with maybe a smidge of subtle varigation.
The yarn shown isn't the yarn that will be in the calendar - that would ruin the surprise. It's a peek at last year's Landlocked colourway.
Add on a project bag and enamel pin in a new-for-advent catty design, or go for the whole adventstravaganza, and get the stitchmarker calendar as well. This year's theme is The Catnival is over so expect a riotous kaleidoscope of colour and shape.
All advents will be sent using a tracked service. Calendars will be dispatched in October, in plenty of time to reach you before December the 1st. I'll be in touch in September to check for address updates, and with full details about when and how they're being posted out.
This option splits payment over four months - you can find the pay in full options here.