This is the installment plan option; you'll be charged the amount shown four times in total, on the same day every month.
This year’s catvent pattern will be ... The Cheery Colourwork Catty Carousel Catvent Catdigan.
It’s a fitted cardigan with a carousel (and cat) inspired yoke, plus some colourwork sparkles at the wrist and hem. I love those little colourwork flourishes at the end; they’re a reward for all that stocking stitch along the way and always get me off sleeve island that little bit faster.
The cardigan is steeked, but if you don’t want to steek there’ll be instructions for making yourself a flat-knit version, and for knitting a sweater instead. You’ll be able to choose whether you want a shaped or straight waist, and there’ll be all the usual help for tweaking the cardigan to fit you. And, of course, the usual wide speed of sizes.
This is a 4ply-knit cardigan. I'm hoping that watching the rainbow emerge, and the promise of some hem and cuff colourwork sparkles will help the knitting just whizz by.
The kit contains;
- 25 mini-skeins - individually wrapped and labelled. The packaging will all be recyclable, and as minimal as I can make it while still keeping the yarn a secret and the unwrapping fun.
- 2 100gr skeins - one in white for the colourwork, and one in a coordinating grey to work the sleeves & collar & hem.
- 2 mini-skeins so that you can get swatching ahead of time
- a pack of pretty buttons for your Catdigan
- the Carousel Catvent Catdigan pattern
- a second scrap-using pattern of your choice
- plus a few little crafty extras scattered throughout the calendar, including an extra-special extra for Christmas day.
The yarn in this kit is a lovely soft and bouncy high-twist fine 4ply merino.
This year we're off to Sparkly Rainbowcatland Fairground for The Catnival Is Over.
The yarn will be cheery and bright, in a happy rainbow gradient. Think bright, bold colours in a mix of semi-solids with maybe a smidge of subtle varigation.
The yarn shown isn't the yarn that will be in the calendar - that would ruin the surprise. It's a peek at last year's Landlocked colourway.
Add on a project bag and enamel pin in a new-for-advent catty design, or go for the whole adventstravaganza, and get the stitchmarker calendar as well. This year's theme is The Catnival is over so expect a riotous kaleidoscope of colour and shape.
All advents will be sent using a tracked service. Calendars will be dispatched in October, in plenty of time to reach you before December the 1st. I'll be in touch in September to check for address updates, and with full details about when and how they're being posted out.
This option splits payment over four months - you can find the pay in full options here.