This year's catvent knit is the Kaleidocatty Blanket. (Cats love a woolly-wool lap-blanket.) It's a modular hexagonal colourwork blanket - but it can be assembled as a wrap, scarf, a bag or a scattering of tiny cushions instead. The pattern will have guidance for all of these. It's a lot of fun to knit!
- 5 x 100g skeins in coordinating colours
- 4 x 100g skeins of a contrast colour, for the colourwork, making up and border.
- The pattern (as a digital download)
- A bumper pack of hexie stitchmarkers - this is a stitchmarker-heavy knit.
- Two miniskeins to let you get a swatching headstart
The yarn is a DK-weight 100% non-superwash wool.
Shipping is free within the UK, £15 for European orders, and £20 to the rest of the world.