Stitchmarker kit - double set
Everything you need to make more than 50 stitchmarkers!
Every kit contains:
- two bags full of feature beads
- two sets of coordinating seed beads
- a selection of beadcaps
- a pack of headpins
- a variety of lobster clasps
- a pack of crimp beads
- a spool of tigertail wire
- three little storage tins
- and full instructions
The little tins are great for storing your beads and findings between marker-making sessions, or for keeping your markers and other little bits and bobs safe in your project bag.
If you'd prefer to substitute crochet clips for one or both of the options, or you'd like all snagless or dangle style just leave a note when you check out.
Beads may vary!
Bead mixes come in different colours
- Grellow - grey and yellow
- Grinty - grey and mint
- Grink - grey and pink
- Grorange - grey and orange
- Rainbow - no grey here! No terrible word-mashups either. :)
You will need tools: For snagless, you'll need a pliers or crimp pliers and a snips. The others kits need a round nose pliers, a second pliers and a snips. Household/ DIY tools should do just fine to get you started (although they're a bit heavy and chunky for longer term use) - or you can order your kit with tools included. The little toolkit contains a round nose pliers, a flat nose pliers and a snips.