The Catwing Sweater just-add-yarn extra-catty kit
Relive the 80s with the Catwing Sweater! It's a swooshy, cropped batwing-sleeved sweater with intarsia cats on the sleeves.
About the kit
This kit does not include yarn - the pattern is written to work with 4-ply yarn.
This kit does include:
- The printed pattern - with a ravelry download code.
- A batwinged-cat enamel pin.
- A tin of brightly coloured bulb pins - these are so good for marking the neck decreases and keeping track of row counts.
- Some cat-faced stitchmarkers.
- A project bag featuring the batwinged-cat in a cheery bright print.
This is a pre-order. The pattern will be released at the Edinburgh Yarn Festival, and your kit will ship on the 19th of March. If you're coming to EYF and would like to pick your order up in person from me use the discount code EYF2019, which will keep you from paying for shipping.
(Anything else you order with this will ship at the same time.)