This year's Catvent Knit will be the Catvent Sweater! It's the perfect snuggling-up sweater, loose and huggy and catty and woolly. It's a wide, oversized sweater, with drop sleeves. There are three length options, so you can choose from a cropped sweater, a hip-skimming sweater or a long woolly cocoon of a sweater.
Sweaters from advent calendars are Leftover Central, so this kit also comes with the Scrapvent Cats collection, which will help you transform all of those scraps into quick and cute catty hats, cowls, mitts and socks.
This is an advent calendar/ kit combo. It includes;
- 25 x wrapped and dated mini-skeins, in a DK-weight non-superwash woolly wool, perfect - purrfect - for colourwork.
- 4 x 100g skeins in contrast colours. This is enough yarn for all the colourwork contrasts, plus the sleeves/ collar/ hem.
- 2x mini skeins, unwrapped (one light and one dark) so that you can get your swatching done ahead of time.
- Little crafty surprises scattered throughout the advent calendar.
- An extra-special Christmas day package.
- And, of course, the Catvent Sweater pattern and the Scrapvent Cats pattern collection.
Neutral gradient - the calendar skeins will be in soft, desaturated tones, fading from nearly white to deepest dark as the calendar goes on. The contrast skeins will be a white (for the colourwork) and either a pale silvery grey or a deep charcoal grey for the sleeves/ collar/ etc.
Gentle rainbow - the calendar skeins will be a slowly-evolving rainbow of muted shades. The contrast skeins will be a white (for the colourwork) and either a pale silvery grey or a deep charcoal grey for the sleeves/ collar/ etc.
The yarn shown isn't the yarn that will be in the calendar - that would ruin the surprise!
You can add in just the pin & project bag combo or go for the whole adventstravaganza, and get the stitchmarker calendar as well. This year's theme is Oh Catmas Tree! (and shrub and bush, and little pretty flowers) - so expect verdant greens and leaves and twigs and all sorts of botanical excitement.
UK shipping is included in the price. International shipping is extra. All advents will be sent using a tracked service.
Calendars will be dispatched in October, in plenty of time to reach you before December the 1st.
This is the pay-upfront calendar - you can pay in installments here